We recommend that passengers for all our flights arrive at the SunExpress check-in counters at least 2 hours prior to their departure.
For our international flights, we request kindly that you arrive at the gate at least 45 minutes before departure and that you have your boarding card ready for boarding. For our flights within Turkey, we kindly request that you arrive at the gate with your boarding card at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
We would like to clearly point out that a late arrival at the departure gate means that you will forfeit your right to your flight. (The check-in time is calculated so as to ensure your flight goes smoothly.) Presenting yourself after the deadline time may lead to a refusal to allow you board the flight.)
• Turkish departure airports
Please note that the mobile check-in or rather the usage of a mobile Boarding Card is only possible for:
2) All international flights departing from Izmir (ADB) and Istanbul (SAW)
3) All domestic flights within Turkey except flights starting from Diyarbakir (DIY), Kayseri (ASR) and Erzurum (ERZ)
If you have booked your flight directly via SunExpress or via a SunExpress agency with access to the SunExpress booking system, you can log in with your booking or e-ticket number and your name.
If you booked your flight via a travel agent (SunExpress full charter), please have your flight number handy and enter the departure and destination airports, the flight date and your name.
• Infants can currently not be checked in online.
• Travellers with restricted mobility who require special service or mobility aids cannot check in online. Therefore, please ensure that you fulfil the conditions specified by SunExpress before checking in online.