We are happy to assist you regarding bookings, tickets, baggage or special services. You will find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) online here.
If you have any questions regarding your ticket or rebooking, please contact our Call Center.
from Austria: + 43 (0) 820-898 797 (0,20 €/min.)
from Denmark: +45 787 72825 (4,9 cent/min.)
from Germany: +49 (0) 1806-95 95 90 (0,20 € / call from a German landline, mobile phone charges in Germany max. 0,60 €/call.)
from Finland: +358 9 31579405 (4,9 cent/min.)
from France: 0821 770193 (0,12 €/Min.)
from the Netherlands:+31 (0) 900-0401210 (0,30 €/min.)
from Norway: 800-11263 (free call)
from Turkey: 444-0-797 (0,09 TL/min.)
from Sweden: 08-50 639542 (PSTN)
from Switzerland:+ 41 (0) 900-444 797 (0,36 CHF/min. from a landline)
Our Service Center is happy to help you with any requests regarding seat reservation, transportation of sport equipment or animals and special needs service.
- Please download here our registration form for special needs
- Please download here our registration form for seat reservation, unaccompanied minor (UM) service, sport equipment and transport of animals
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail to email@example.com or call our hotline at +49 (0) 1806 95 95 90. (0,20 €/call from a German landline, mobile phone charges in Germany max. 0,60 €/call.)
Lost and Found
- Please contact our Lost and Found Department in case of lost or damaged luggage. We kindly ask you to inform us in writing if such incident has happend.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for further information about warranty.
- Our group reservation is very happy to assist you with any kind of group reservation starting as of 10 persons. Please click here to reach our group reservation form.
- For invoice requests please click here.
Write to Us
As SunExpress, our aim is to provide you with faster and higher quality service. Your satisfaction is crucial for us. Thus, we are aware of the importance of any kind of opinion coming from you. You can deliver you suggestions, requests and wishes either by becoming “Customer Services Member” or not just by clicking here. Every mail is registered in the system with a specific reference number and then is evaluated and replied in a short time by taking Customer satisfaction into consideration after all necessary research is done. SunExpress Customer Relations members can follow up the process from here.