Dear clients of SunExpress and SunPoints,
The countdown for our new bonus program is on. According to our promise, we start end of 2017. As a first measure we finish the year with a great special promotion for our SunPoints customers: Benefit from your collected points and get award tickets exclusively for significantly reduced points!
Booking period: 6st November – 31st December 2017
Take off on a spontaneous city trip, a family visit, or to the sun at one of the many dream beaches!
SunPoints special promotion for award tickets:
- For flights within Turkey*: only 5,000 instead of 6,500
- For international flights*: only 7,500 instead of 9,000
The extra services for SunPoints Orange Card holders remain unchanged.
Look forward to many more great surprises, before we get started with the new program and new attractive benefits! We keep you updated – but for now get out of your daily routine…
If you have any other questions, you can reach our SunExpress service by calling the hotline +49(0)1806-95 95 90** (from Germany) and +90 444-0-797** from Turkey. For all other countries please find your corresponding number here.
Your SunExpress team
Important changes and information
1. When will the SunPoints bonus programme be temporarily out of action from?
The SunPoints programme will be temporarily out of action from the 1st December 2016. The basis of this decision is for SunExpress to develop a new frequent flier programme that offers its members more benefits and contains more attractive offers.
2. When will there be a new bonus programme?
We expect the new platform to be available to you in the second half of 2017. All members will receive comprehensive information about the start of the new programme and its new benefits in due course.
3. Will the points that I’ve already collected be taken into account in the new programme?
All points that have already been collected will, of course, be transferred into the new programme without being lost, in which you can continue to redeem your points.
4. Can I also collect points in the transition phase?
Unfortunately, points cannot be collected in the transition phase until the new programme starts.
5. Do my benefits as an orange status customer remain in place during the transition phase?
As a SunPoints orange card holder, your benefits such as 10 kg free baggage allowance, guaranteed award tickets*, preferential boarding and an in-house call centre number for enquiries and reservations also remain in place during the transition phase.
6. Can I already take advantage of my new benefits in the transition phase with my orange member upgrade?
As a new orange customer, you can, of course, take advantage of your newly acquired benefits during the transition phase. To do this, don’t forget to print out your new card on the SunPoints website.
7. Can I also book award tickets during this time?
Yes. Members with enough points can continue to book their award tickets via the hotline +49 (0) 1806 95 95 90**. Members that have enough points via their 1000 bonus points can also book an award ticket.
8. How many points do I need to book an award ticket?
For a domestic Turkish flight, you require 6,500 points, and 9,000 points for an international flight.
* For international flights, the number of available seats for award bookings is limited.
* Flights within Turkey must be booked at least 72 hours before departure. As long as single seat sales are available, we guarantee the validity of your award ticket for flights within Turkey. With this guarantee, you receive an award ticket on your desired flight and thus practically enjoy the same status as a full-paying passenger. For international flights, the number of available seats for award bookings is limited.
**(0,20 €/call incl. VAT from a German landline, mobile phone charges in Germany max. 0,60 €/call incl. VAT)
(0,09 TL/min. incl. VAT from Turkey)