Dispute Settlement Body
SunExpress is a member of the neutral Dispute Settlement Body for Public Transport (Schlichtungsstelle für den öffentlichen Personenverkehr e.V., SÖP). In the case of a dispute, you may present your case to the SÖP under the following conditions:
– You have already presented your case to SunExpress and have not received a reply within two months.
– You do not agree to the way SunExpress has settled your case.
– Your financial claim amounts to at least 10 EUR and does not exceed 30.000 EUR.
– Your case has not already been submitted to a national supervisory authority (e.g. Luftfahrtbundesamt) or is pending before a court.
– Your case has not been settled by an extra-judicial conciliation settlement or through a court order.
– Your trip is a private trip.
SÖP mediates for SunExpress only disputes pertaining to:
– Denied boarding, long delay or cancellation of flights
– Destruction, damage, loss or delayed carriage of baggage
– Breaches of duty in the transport of passengers with a disability or reduced mobility
The SÖP Rules of Procedure apply.
Schlichtungsstelle für den öffentlichen Personenverkehr e.V.
Please click here for further information: