Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy
- Types of cookies
- Duration of storage
- Further information on Cookies on our websites
- Required Cookies
- Analytics Cookies
- Social Media Cookies
- Targeted advertising Cookies
- Administration and deletion of Cookies and exercise of your right of withdrawal
- Cookie Information
- SunExpress Güneş Ekspres Havacılık A.Ş. (TR-07230 Antalya, Türkiye, P.O Box 28, Yenigöl Mah. Nergiz Sok. No: 84 PK, Muratpaşa / Antalya / Türkiye)
- SunExpress Deutschland GmbH (Gateway Gardens, De-Saint-Exupéry-Straße 10, D-60549 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland)
2.1. Types of cookies
We use various types of cookies on our websites:
- First-party Cookies: We use first-party Cookies, therefore Cookies that are set by us and under our control.
- Third-party Cookies: Third-party Cookies are also used on our websites. We may not know all third parties who place Cookies on our websites. We may also not be aware of all Cookies placed on our websites by third parties. We do not monitor the use of these third-party Cookies, with the exception of analytical Cookies, which we use to evaluate our websites
2.2. Duration of storage
Cookies are stored for different periods of time:
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to our websites, hence your current visit to one of our websites or a browser session.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent Cookies are stored on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device beyond the individual visit to our websites or a browser session. They enable us to recognize you the next time you visit our websites and to make it easier for you to use our websites.
The Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Realization of certain websites functions: The Cookies used enable our websites and certain „comfort“-functions to function through automatic recognition of your browser.
- Advertising/ (Re-) marketing: In addition, (third party) Cookies for advertising or marketing purposes are also displayed on our websites. These help to adapt the display of the displayed contents to your preference and to be able to show you advertising on the websites of partner companies.
3. Further information on Cookies on our websites
In the following sections we will provide you with further information on Cookies on our websites.
3.1. Required Cookies
- Storing the user’s consent status for Cookies on the current domain
- Storing preferences such as language, location, the number of search results to be displays etc.
- Reading your browsers settings so that we can display our websites optimally to your screen
- Loading the websites evenly so that it remains accessible
- Optimizing our websites in real time depending on how you use the websites
3.2. Analytics Cookies
- Keeping track of the number of visitors to our websites
- Registering a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the websites
- Keeping track of the length of time that each visitor spends on our websites
- Optimizing the websites
- Assessing which parts of our websites need to be improves
3.3. Social media Cookies
Those social media parties may also collect your personal data for their own purposes. For further information regarding your collected personal data as well as the Cookies set by the social media parties, please refer to their own privacy and Cookie policies:
- https://en-gb.facebook.com/about/privacy (Facebook)
- https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=gb (GooglePlus und Youtube)
- https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy (LinkedIn)
- https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 (Instagram)
- https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy (Pinterest)
- https://privacy.xing.com/en (XING)
- https://twitter.com/en/privacy (Twitter)
- https://foursquare.com/legal/privacy (FourSquare)
- https://www.snap.com/en-GB/privacy/privacy-policy (Snapchat)
3.4. Targeted advertising Cookies
Further we may use targeted advertising Cookies for:
- The websites to record and access your interests
- Keeping track of how many visitors click on an advertisement
- Third party services to be used to show you advertisement tailored to your needs, interests or preferences
- Matching multiple devices (e.g. phone, tablet, laptop) to a visitor so that it can be tracked if an ad on one device may have triggered an action on another device (“Cross Device Tracking”)
- Sending you direct marketing e-mails tailored to your interests.
4. Administration and deletion of Cookies and exercise of your right of withdrawal
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your browser settings and deactivating the setting of Cookies and deleting Cookies that have already been set.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent with respect to third party Cookies, please contact the provider of the relevant Cookie. Further information can be found in the data protection information or Cookie information of the respective provider. To do this, please call up the links given in the.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
- Please note that you can still visit and use our websites after deactivating Cookies by changing your browser settings. Under certain circumstances, however, deactivating Cookies may mean that you can no longer make full use of the functions of our websites.
5. Cookie Information
This web site uses Google Analytics, the web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics uses “Cookies“, which are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable the analysis of your use of the web site. The information generated by the cookies regarding your use of the web site (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
This website uses IP anonymization. This way, Google’s IP address is compressed within European Union member states, or states party to the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the United States and is compressed there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the web site in order to generate reports regarding web site activity for the website operator and to provide further services associated with the web site utilization and internet utilization.
Your anonymized IP address taken by your browser for Google Analytics will not be linked with other data stored by Google. You may prevent the installation of cookies by using a corresponding setting on your browser software; however please be reminded that in that case you will not be able to use all website functions extensively. You can choose to prevent Google from receiving and processing the data generated by the cookies regarding your use of the web site (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=tr.
This website uses Google’s interest-based advertising program, called Google Remarketing. Third-party vendors, including Google, display ads on sites across the Internet using cookies stored on the basis of a user’s previous visits to this website. The collected data (such as age group, presumed gender and interests based on the sites visited) are included in the site evaluation reports with Google Analytics. You can choose to disable cookies used by Google for this purpose by downloading and installing Google’s browser plugin, available at: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin.
Sojern Limited (“Turn Media”):
We use third-party advertising technology to serve ads when Company visit our Web site and sites upon which we advertise. This technology uses information about Company’s visits to this Web site and the sites upon which we advertise, (not including Company’s name, address, or other personal information), to serve our ads to Company. In the course of serving our advertisements to Company, a unique third-party cookie may be placed or recognized on Company’s browser. In addition, we use web beacons, provided by our ad serving partner, to help manage our online advertising. These web beacons enable our ad server to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this site and to learn which banner ads bring users to our Web site. The information we collect and share through this technology is not personally identifiable. To learn more about our third party ad serving partner, cookies, and how to “opt-out,” please click here.
This website uses the web analysis service with Bid Management from intelliAd Media GmbH, Sendlinger Straße 7, 80331 Munich, Germany. Anonymized data is gathered and saved on an aggregated basis, and user profiles are created from it in the form of pseudonyms, in order to ensure effective design and for optimizing the website. Using intelliAd Tracking involves cookies being saved locally. The anonymized data of user activity and profiles can be used by the website operator as well as by other intelliAd customers to identify usage interests, without disclosing the identity of the web site visitor. You have the right to deactivate the saving and further use of your browsing data. Please use the intelliAd Opt-Out function for this purpose.
We may amend this Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy from time to time. This may be the case if our websites or the rules relating to Cookies change. We reserve the right to amend the content of this policy at any time and without notice. The new policy will be effective upon posting. If you do not agree with our policy, you should alter your preferences. By continuing to access our Websites or to make use of our services after the changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy. You can consult this website for the latest version.
In case you share your device with other persons, you have to make sure that they are adequately informed and can exercise their rights.