Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy
- Duration of storage
- Types of cookies
- Administration and deletion of Cookies and exercise of your right of withdrawal
- Cookie Information
- SunExpress Güneş Ekspres Havacılık A.Ş. (TR-07230 Antalya, Türkiye, P.O Box 28, Yenigöl Mah. Nergiz Sok. No: 84 PK, Muratpaşa / Antalya / Türkiye)
- SunExpress Deutschland GmbH (Gateway Gardens, De-Saint-Exupéry-Straße 10, D-60549 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland)
3 Duration of storage
Cookies are stored for different periods of time:
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to our websites, hence your current visit to one of our websites or a browser session.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent Cookies are stored on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device beyond the individual visit to our websites or a browser session. They enable us to recognize you the next time you visit our websites and to make it easier for you to use our websites.
You can find the exact duration of storage of each cookie in our listed cookies below.
4 Types of cookies
We use various types of cookies on our websites:
- First-party Cookies: We use first-party Cookies, therefore Cookies that are set by us and under our control.
- Third-party Cookies: Third-party Cookies are also used on our websites. We use third-party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
6. Administration and deletion of Cookies and exercise of your right of withdrawal
- Further information to third party Cookies can be found in the data protection information or Cookie information of the respective provider.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
- Please note that you can still visit and use our websites after deactivating Cookies by changing your browser settings. Under certain circumstances, however, deactivating Cookies may mean that you can no longer make full use of the functions of our websites.
7. Cookie Information
Google Analytics (belong to the category of strictly necessary cookies)
This web site uses Google Analytics, the web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics uses “Cookies“, which are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable the analysis of your use of the web site. The information generated by the cookies regarding your use of the web site (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
This website uses IP anonymization. This way, Google’s IP address is compressed within European Union member states, or states party to the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the United States and is compressed there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the web site in order to generate reports regarding web site activity for the website operator and to provide further services associated with the web site utilization and internet utilization.
Your anonymized IP address taken by your browser for Google Analytics will not be linked with other data stored by Google. You may prevent the installation of cookies by changing your cookie settings; however please be reminded that in that case you will not be able to use all website functions extensively.
More information about data protection can be found here.
Google Remarketing (belong to the category of targeting cookies)
This website uses Google’s interest-based advertising program, called Google Remarketing. Third-party vendors, including Google, display ads on sites across the Internet using cookies stored on the basis of a user’s previous visits to this website. The collected data (such as age group, presumed gender and interests based on the sites visited) are included in the site evaluation reports with Google Analytics. You choose to disable cookies used by Google for this purpose by changing your Cookie-Settings. More information about data protection can be found here.
Social Media Cookies (belong to the category of Targeting Cookies)
Those social media parties may also collect your personal data for their own purposes. For further information regarding your collected personal data as well as the Cookies set by the social media parties, please refer to their own privacy and Cookie policies:
intelliAd Media GmbH (belong to the category of targeting cookies)
This website uses the web analysis service with Bid Management from intelliAd Media GmbH, Sendlinger Straße 7, 80331 Munich, Germany. Anonymized data is gathered and saved on an aggregated basis, and user profiles are created from it in the form of pseudonyms, in order to ensure effective design and for optimizing the website. Using intelliAd Tracking involves cookies being saved locally. The anonymized data of user activity and profiles can be used by the website operator as well as by other intelliAd customers to identify usage interests, without disclosing the identity of the web site visitor. You have the right to deactivate the saving and further use of your browsing data by changing your cookie-settings. You can find more information about data protection here.
We use third-party advertising technology to serve ads when Company visit our Web site and sites upon which we advertise. This technology uses information about Company’s visits to this Web site and the sites upon which we advertise, (not including Company’s name, address, or other personal information), to serve our ads to Company. In the course of serving our advertisements to Company, a unique third-party cookie may be placed or recognized on Company’s browser. In addition, we use web beacons, provided by our ad serving partner, to help manage our online advertising. These web beacons enable our ad server to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this site and to learn which banner ads bring users to our Web site. The information we collect and share through this technology is not personally identifiable.
We may amend this Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy from time to time. This may be the case if our websites or the rules relating to Cookies change. We reserve the right to amend the content of this policy at any time and without notice. The new policy will be effective upon posting. If you do not agree with our policy, you should alter your preferences. By continuing to access our Websites or to make use of our services after the changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy. You can consult this website for the latest version.
In case you share your device with other persons, you have to make sure that they are adequately informed and can exercise their rights.