Current travel updates
Construction at Antalya (AYT) Airport
Due to construction carried out within the scope of the Antalya Airport Capacity Expansion Project, the entrance to the domestic terminal is closed at Antalya Airport (AYT) starting January 3rd, 2024. To reach the domestic terminal, please use the international departures (Terminal 1) entrance and walk to the domestic terminal inside the airport.
The construction project will continue until the end of March 2025. Passengers are asked to use public transportation to travel to/from Antalya Airport, due to the traffic congestion caused by the construction. Further information on Antalya public transportation can be found.
By using our interactive tool, you can easily check the entry requirements for your destination country and find out the travel documents you need to provide, such as visa or passport, you’re your upcoming trip.
New Check-in Rules
As of 26.03.2023, checking in at the airport for an international flight costs 5 € per passenger, one-way. Alternatively, we highly encourage all SunExpress passengers to use our free and convenient Online Check-in service from the comfort of their home. More information can be found here.
Get prepared for your upcoming flight
Here are some tips and tricks that will help you to have a smooth and comfortable journey with us:
- Get real-time updates: Check out the airport website to be informed about the most recent announcements made by the departure airport
- Check the status of your flight: Visit our Flight Status page regularly to make sure that your flight will be performed as it has been initially planned. You will receive an e-mail and SMS notification in case of flight delays
- Use our convenient and free online check-in wherever possible and don’t forget to reserve your favorite seat on board before someone else does
- Arrive at the airport in a good time: Here you can find the updated airport check-in times. Please arrange your arrival at the departure airport according to these check-in times. Timely arrival is especially important for flights departing from the airports where night curfew is applied
- Minimize the amount of baggage you will take with you: If possible, reduce the amount of your baggage and ensure that it does not contain any prohibited items
- Have your travel documents ready at all times
- Inform us about your special service requests in advance: Due to limited availability, kindly let us know your special assistance request until 48 hours before departure
- After check-in, please go straight to passport and security control. Then, make your way directly to the departure gate.
- Schedule your onward journey with enough connecting time: Your flight might be delayed or your baggage may take longer than usual to arrive at the baggage claim. Please spare enough time for your airport pick-up arrangements when booking your onward travel (e.g. train ticket)
We hope that these hints help you have a pleasant experience on the ground, just like your experience with us up in the sky!
Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.